Last Updated: 2020/09/22
Company: Intergrated Industry: Hospitality
· Plans and direct sales force to maximize profit from all segments of the market, in meeting sales objectives and goals for an integrated resort comprises of hotels, theme park and entertainment facilities.
· Lead the team for annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts, with effective strategic planning and execution.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to corporate partner and agents.
· Analyze customer/competition situations and generate action plans to expand market in South Korea and China.
· Review financial statements, sales reports and other performance data to measure the goal achievement and to determine further adjustment for improvement.
· About 10 years solid management experience in hotel sales, preferably in 5-star hotel.
· Bachelor degree or above
· Strong analytical skills with good business sense.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, proven sales ability, creativity, and a drive to achieve optimum results.
· Good command of Korean and English
· Willing to work in Jeju of South Korea