Last Updated: 2022/05/06
Company: Luxury Retail Industry: Retail Industry
Store & Merchandising responsibilities:
- Planning and roll-out of all product rotation according to the VM calendar in partnership with the VM Manager and the store management team.
- Working closely with the Merchandising team & the store management team to ensure the stores changes are in line with the business needs.
- Reporting & providing feedback to the VM Manager & Stores Managers after each rotation.
- Insuring a high level of maintenance through a strong presence on the floor and frequent training of the store teams.
- Supporting the stores on setting-up their events.
- Coordinate with Country office, suppliers & business partners to ensure a perfect roll out of the window installation & add campaign images.
- Coordinating product rotation according to window guidelines.
- Ensuring store environment is maintained to its highest luxury standards.
- Manage the reordering of props and follow up the budget.
- Visual Merchandising background is essential, with a +2 years' experience in retail multi category Fashion Brands experience.
- Professional attitude, and have the sense of style, art, fashion with attention to detail.
- Responsible team player who is willing to take up ownership and shows a passion for the Brand.
- Proactive and strategic, willing to work on flexible & extended hours.
- Good English and Chinese.