Last Updated: 2022/08/22
Company: Luxury Fashion Retail Industry: Retail Industry
- Initiate and plan with the Boutique Manager on all client development activities at the store level.
- Assist top clients personally and contribute by doing so to the overall boutique sales - build a personal relationship with top clients and become a key contact point for them.
- Assist the Boutique Manager / Director to review with each staff their clients’ latest activity and client development KPIs, and elaborate new action plans with them on a regular basis.
- Provide clear indicators about the sales generated by appointments, as well as qualitative feedback about the client development activities to the head-office with on a regular basis.
- Tertiary education preferable.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferably in high-end retail industry or Hotel and Service industry.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Service-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Mature and able to work independently.