Last Updated: 2020/03/11
Company: Sales and Business Development Industry: IT Industry
• Conduct sales calls, develop new customers to maximize the potential market.
• Communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationships.
• Maintain relationships with prospects, recommending IT solutions to fit their needs.
• Identify new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities.
• Prepare proposal documents for bidding process, negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Assist the Sales Manager in planning and implementing strategies.
• University graduated or above.
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or relevant role.
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Responsible, able to work under pressure and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in speaking and writing in English and Cantonese; knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage.
• Achieve assigned sales quota.
• Immediate available is preferable.