Last Updated: 2019/10/15
Company: Duty Free Shop Industry: Retail Industry
· Oversee all operations in responsible shops including opening, closing, cash movement, stocks, service level, etc.
· Create daily action plans to animate the store, motivate the team and incentivize customers to visit the store.
· Ensure smooth execution of online sales; lead Supervisors to drive retail sales performance, review Roster for responsible store to ensure correct coverage.
· Lead, coach and motivate staff team to fulfill the company’s selling, service standards and maximize the customer’s experience, assess team member performance on a timely basis and support their career plans.
· Responsible of Beauty Advisor (BA)/Cashier selection, conduct interviews and recruit the correct talents for the responsible shop, feedback to Brand partner on BA performance and create active plan to address problem staff.
· Coordinate with Marketing Department and Merchandising Department on Visual Merchandising, promotions, special events, HPP, SPP, events, Brand’s visits etc.
l Degree in Business or Management.
ll Minimum 4 years of related work experience in retail operations, preferably in a FMCG or retail environment (experience in Travel Retail and/or beauty-fashion is a plus).
l Excellent customer service focus, strong leadership skills, self-starter with strong business acumen and result-oriented.
l Outgoing, dependable and pro-active, demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with different levels, lead and coach large numbers of sales staff team.
l Good organizational and analytical skills, good project and time management skills.